We have gone to great measures to ensure that your possessions are kept safe. This is why the complex is completely surrounded by a 2.3 metre high galvanized mesh security fence with barbs.
A laser activated intruder alarm has been installed and is monitored by a rapid response security company.
Each client only has access to the complex through an electronic swipe card security gate, which is monitored and recorded.
Every storage unit is also padlocked.
This means that should you wish to cover your possessions with insurance; you should be granted approval.
Storage & Removal Package:
Obligation free estimate on individual basis.
6m x 2.5m x 2m high
(Ideal for contents of average 3 bedroom house)
$32.00 unit/week incl. GST
4m x 2.5m x 2m high
$26 unit/week incl. GST - Non available
3m x 2.5m x 2m high
$23 unit/week incl. GST - Non available
Terms of Storage
- Initial Installment: $60 bond (Refundable) + 1 month’s rental
- Minimum tenancy: 1 month
- You must not store any of the following in the Unit:
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin;
- birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures;
- combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents;
- firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition;
- chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents;
- toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature;
- any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour;
- any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained;
- compressed gases.
- Use the unit or do anything on the site or in the unit which may be a nuisance to us or the users of any other unit or any person on the site;
- use the unit as offices or living accommodation or as a home or business address and not use the address of the site or the unit for receiving or sending mail;
- spray paint or do any mechanical work of any kind inside of the unit;
- attach anything to the internal or external surfaces of the unit or make any alteration to the unit;
- allow any liquid, substance, smell or odour to escape from the unit or any noise to be audible or vibration to be felt outside the unit.
- Adequate insurance cover of your possessions whilst on site is your responsibility.
Back to top